Monday, September 17, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my first ever garage sale website. I thought it would be an awesome idea to post pictures of items at the garage sale to give you a preview of what's to come. You probably noticed that I haven't given my address yet. I'll do that next week. I had a garage sale a couple years back, and had tons of people showing up ahead of time to look through my stuff. I'd rather everyone wait until Friday morning. If there's something you see on the website that is a must have, contact me at the email address in the right column. If you're not familiar with where Dayton Rd. is, it's just off of Dunbar near S.Monroe St. Dunbar is closed right now, so I'd suggest taking Dallas Rd., which is right next to Sauer Furniture. I'll have a sign down there when the time comes. I will be posting more information as I get things organized, so stay tuned. Check back daily, I'll have daily updates on here, and will soon begin posting pictures of items for sale. Hope to see you all out at the Coolest Garage Sale Ever!!